Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day Three - Doing Great!

Kristine is really doing well! As I am sitting with her this morning, she has already been moved out of ICU, had breakfast, been up walking the halls, had all her IV's removed and is anxious to go home. The doctor making rounds said she is doing so well that she may possibly be able to go home later today or tomorrow. Kristine is all about this as she has not really been able to rest as the nurses are checking her every couple of hours. She has asked everyone to be patient with her as she's not up to visitors or phone calls yet because she is still quit tired. So we're keeping our fingers crossed that her main doctor comes by today and releases her so she can get home and rest up.

-- Greg

2 comments:

  1. Kristine & Greg:
    I'm so very, very, very happy to hear that you are doing well! You are such a trooper!

    I can totally understand that you aren't up for visitors. But if you'd like to chat, give me a call! I won't bug you, but would love to talk with you. Take care ! Julie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine,
    I love you, I love you! Hugs and hugs!!!!!
    I am so glad you are in the home stretch.
    Love you. And am looking forward to visiting with Dr. Margarita!
    Julie G

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note, I'd love to hear from you!