Sunday, March 28, 2010

We're Home!

Kristine made it home safe & sound! Busy day preparing to come home, so she's pretty much passed out now sleeping. Expect she'll need a few days to rest up from the hospital, so we're still asking to hold off on visits and phone calls until she's ready to get back into the social network :)

She has a follow up with her doctor this Thursday, so we should get a full report at that time. In the mean time, she continues to do well, just gets really drained after any significant movement. Good news is she is finally resting comfortably at home and it healing very well.

We want to say thank you again to everyone that has volunteered to help with meals, transportation and assistance. Most of all, thank you all for your prayers and support as that is the main reason Kristine is progressing so well and so quickly!

-- Greg

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear Kristine is doing well. Prayers will continue being offered for her complete healing. I so admire her courage and zest for life. I'd be happy to be added to any list of folks willing to help with meals. I'm not as good a cook as Kristine, but my husband's weight testifies to the fact that it's at least passable.

    Maureen Stewart

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note, I'd love to hear from you!