Thursday, March 25, 2010

Out of Bed (for a bit)!

When I got back to the hospital tonight, Kristine was sitting in a chair watching TV (OK, she was dozing off a little too). With some assistance she got out of bed and wobbled to a chair at 6:00pm and was sitting upright for a couple of hours! She is still doing really well and seems stronger each time I see her. The nurses washed her up a bit tonight and she got back in bed around 8:30. She said she is pretty tired and was ready to turn in for the night. She's off her oxygen as of this afternoon and her pain is tolerable now too.

Back tomorrow AM to see how her night went.

I'm off to bed too - need sleep!

-- GL

1 comment:

  1. Keeping a close watch on the blog to get all the details. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. Give Kristine a hug from all of us and tell her that I am thinking (and praying) for her daily!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note, I'd love to hear from you!