Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feeling good again!!!

I am hoping the worst of my journey is over with because Wednesday has to be close to one of my worst days ever. The surgery to install my port went fine and I am feeling good, but I highly recommend never having surgery when you already have a migraine. I am sending out a BIG thank you to my friends Julie and Pam who tag teamed watching Annierae for me for the day and my friend and neighbor Kim who kindly fed my family a fabulous dinner Wednesday night.

Friday was a great day. It started out with Lindsey (Annierae's sitter) giving both Annierae and I a haircut at home. Then she helped us do our shopping at Meijers and then after lunch we spent the rest of the day outside. At 3:15 my friend Liz showed up at my door to take Harley and me for a walk through the woods. The best part is when we got to the woods Doris and Karen were there and Karen brought a bottle of Chardonnay that we all enjoyed as we walked and chatted. The evening ended with Ja's friend Seng coming over to spend the weekend and ordering Chinese food for dinner. A very simple, ordinary day, but one that I cherish of late.

Now I'm enjoying a little relaxation with my hubby as we listen to Feats at Five.

Thanks once again for all the love and support.

Love,

Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristine!
    I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! I hope you continue to feel better and better everyday! Keep your spirits up and you will always feel healthier! That means, look at your family and friends and count your blessings every day and you will beel much better! Enjoy your family time and get well soon. We will continue our prayers for a quick and complete recovery!

    Tori Buck

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note, I'd love to hear from you!